Thank you so much to everyone who contributed to The BIGGEST Crowdfund for Education EVER! campaign this week to help youth living in underresourced areas get access to education and books!
& thanks to everyone who continues to share, forward, re-tweet, and re-post our campaign online! KEEP THE MOMENTUM GOING!!
WE HAVE A NEW ACTION PLAN! 🙂
We’re reaching out to 200,000 people to pitch in just $1 to reach our goal! To get this done…we’re tweeting out to celebrities and community leaders pretty hard to get them to re-tweet our campaign to their followers! So help us reach out to the celebs & political leaders by tweeting to your favorite influencers including a link to our campaign & re-tweeting our tweets to them! Do you realize if we get someone like Justin Beiber to retweet the campaign to his twitter followers and onle 0.5% of them donate $1 we can hit our goal!?! This is the power of getting a retweet from the right person. We’ve seen it done so help us make it happen!!
QUICK RECAP OF WEEK 2…
– We made some new additions to the team!! We’re always looking for people who want to help so if you’re interested in helping in ANY way, just shoot Jess a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or on social media:
– We were also invited for an interview on KPFT Radio for Peace, on community spotlight thanks to Christopher Hensley and his show, Money Matters! We talked crowdfunding and the challenges girls around the world face just to get an education. Check it out by clicking: —> HERE <—
– Our friends at HolaDearDeer.com showcased us on their Friendly Friday Feature, check them out, these ladies are awesome & so are all their super cute crafty projects! 😀 We bought a couple of baby bow ties for a friend’s baby shower from the Dear Deers that were a big hit! 😉
– We also walked over to check out Brightwork CoResearch for their Rails Girls event, where girls were learning to code! Way to go on educating the ladies! 😀
– We posted up at the House of Blues Sat for Electric Attitude‘s album release party, where we talked to folks about Goodspero and our campaign.
& COMING UP THIS WEEK….
– A crowdfunding virtual luncheon hosted by Jess & Femfessionals, a professional women’s organization: Wed, July 31st from 12:00-1:00pm.
Just go to the Facebook event page & click on the link in the description to register (for FREE) for access to the webinar.
New video coming soon, stay tuned! 😀
THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!!