Join Us THIS SATURDAY, August 10th, 2013 at Platform Houston for a Crowdfunding Community Panel Discussion and to celebrate the countdown of Goodspero’s campaign benefiting youth’s education!
Platform Houston (in Rice Village)
5504 Morningside Drive, Houston, TX 77005
5:00pm – Doors open/Networking/Dinner
6:00pm – Event/Speakers Begin
– What is it? / Who can do it? / How?
– Types of crowdfunding
– Social Media platforms to you use for your campaign
– Case Studies
We’re very excited to host a panel discussion with our community leaders (you) about what’s going on in our community and how we can all use crowdfunding to raise not only funds, but also support for the causes and projects you care about.
Platform Houston has graciously opened its doors for our community to host this event and discussion! If you haven’t heard of Platform, they’re a community campus for accelerating talent and ideas. They offer extensive resources including professional mentorship and seminars, technology workshops and a friendly, collaborative atmosphere. The owners and staff are wonderful and we’d love to introduce you to them!
*We would like to extend a special invitation to our Houston area Hispanic/Latino community, who we’d like to introduce to this amazing collaborative community space and talk more about the opportunities of crowdfunding.
We’ll be feasting into the evening as we celebrate Goodspero’s own crowdfunding campaign countdown, benefitting youth’s access to education in Latin America and beyond with…
*We will also have a raffle benefitting Goodspero’s crowdfund for education campaign including:
– $100 Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House – Houston Gift Card
– $25 Texas Teacher & Parent Supply Gift Card
– Custom prints from Isaac “Ike” Rodriguez‘s Art Studio
– Cupcake Bouquet from Blossom Bites
– Custom Texans Shirt by Bling Fairies
– 30-second Video Promo from Evident Empire Media
– Basket of Seacret Skin Care w/ Alexandria Salinas
– Chavelita’s Salsa Basket