We are committed to making our digital spaces accessible to all and are dedicated to continuously learning and improving the accessibility of our content to create a more equitable online experience.
We strive to meet the online accessibility standards recommended by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) in its Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 AA.
As we continue building out our site, we are taking steps to meet or exceed W3C standards. We have a diverse and inclusive team who continuously work to make each digital space and digital product the best it can be.
The following is a list of accessibility concerns that have been flagged on our site and that we are working to improve:
- Low color contrast - background and text + underlines on/under text across site
- Low font color contrast - top of FAQ page
- Moving content (gif) on the homepage - to add the ability to pause or alt solution
- Light font-weight - illegible
- Missing or inaccurate alt text
- Missing captions and transcripts for video content including SFX & b-roll
- Missing audio description for visuals - video, images, graphics
- Ambiguous link text on buttons - “Get Started”, “Click Here”
- Illegible text enlargement above 110% on the homepage hero
To report an issue related to the accessibility of any content on Goodspero’s website, including a complaint about the accessibility of any Goodspero platform, document, or content:
- Send us a message through this online form: Contact Us. Please include the web address or URL along with a detailed description of the problem(s) you have encountered.
- Submit written correspondence to: P.O. Box 40646, Houston, TX 77068. In your correspondence, please include the web address or URL along with a detailed description of the problem(s) you have encountered.